Safety Disclaimer: Please Read

Please know, you are there, I am here.
I, in no way, take responsibility for your safety while you are doing one of my tasks.

You are responsible for yourself as an adult.

All tasks are to be done by those over 18 years of age only.

Copyright 2007. Permission must be granted before publishing any of my tasks in any manner. mistressnev@gmail.com

Thursday, November 8, 2007

For The Brave Boys I

What You Need
10 foot – ¼ inch rope
scissors
Nipple clamps/clothespins

The Task
I just love the thought of your cock and balls being tied up for me. And I do think exercise is good for you. So, for this task, I have combined the two.

To begin, have the rope and scissors nearby. Kneel naked in a comfortable location with plenty of room to stretch out for later. Now be naughty for me. Rub and stroke your cock until it is throbbing hard with pre-cum dripping from it. Bring yourself close to the edge of orgasm, but hold back! Remain kneeling for at least ten minutes or until you get close to an orgasm.

Now that I have you nice and excited, get control of yourself and get soft. You know that at any given time, this is what Mistress might expect of you, and for now, that is what I expect.

Take the rope and follow the instructions, tying your cock and balls. I would suggest you practice the tying before you start the task.

When you have finished tying the rope, place the nipple clamps on your nipples and begin your sit-ups. Do ten of them, slowly, I do want to work those abdominal muscles.

After you have finished the sit-ups, untie the rope from behind your neck only, you may loosen the rope from your balls and cock if needed…remember…safety first! Kneel once more. Stroke yourself and make yourself hard if you are not already. I want you cum for me. There isn’t a time limit, but be naughty, show me how much your poor balls and cock liked being tied for me. You may remove the nipple clamps after you have orgasmed or when thirty minutes has passed, whichever comes first. Nipple clamps/clothespins should never be worn for more than thirty minutes.

After you have cum, take your time and enjoy the afterglow. Clean up, your choice how, but I know how I would make you! Then write your report.


Safety Notes
All instructions must be followed and in wriiten order to ensure your safety. The rope must be at least ¼ inch or it might cut into you. Also, after the sit-ups, you must not remain laying down, the ropes will be too tight. You need to have a pair of scissors close by in case you need to cut the rope, you will not want to be walking around looking for a pair once you start. If at anytime the pain becomes to great or your poor balls or cock is feeling the wrong kind of pain, remove the ropes immediately.

If you have back problems, you may adjust the sit ups as needed or do stretches by standing up and holding the ropes in your hands and pull up on the ends of the rope with your hands above your head (You of course would not tie the rope behind your neck for this.)

Rope Tying
1. Fold the rope in half to find the middle point.
2. Place the half-way point under your balls and wrap the rope around your balls and cock once, just tight enough so it won’t fall off for now.
3. Tie a single knot, like the first step in tying a shoe lace.
4. Take one side of the rope and as close to the balls as possible, make another loop with a single knot. Slip a ball into the loop, again, just tight enough so the ball doesn’t fall out of the loop.
5. Repeat step 4, but with the other half of the rope and your other ball. If done correctly, you should be able to tighten the loops when the ends of the rope are pulled, but do not tighten tight!
6. Take the ends of the rope and tie around the back of your neck (not all the way around your neck).

Your Report
Your report should include all the details of your thoughts, feelings and actions during all the steps of the task. I also want to know how you cleaned up after yourself.

I hope you enjoy, I know I will!
Mistress Nev

No comments: