Safety Disclaimer: Please Read

Please know, you are there, I am here.
I, in no way, take responsibility for your safety while you are doing one of my tasks.

You are responsible for yourself as an adult.

All tasks are to be done by those over 18 years of age only.

Copyright 2007. Permission must be granted before publishing any of my tasks in any manner. mistressnev@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gamblin’ With The Slut

This task is dedicated to that special slut out there... he knows who he is. It was fun working on it with you to get it just right!

It seems that a special little boy wanted to do my Christmas prank task, but it’s not Christmas! No worries, I still have a little present for you, I am going to take you gambling! What I nice Mistress I am!

For this task, you will need one six-sided die and one twelve-sided die. It will last 14 days, in which you have to perform 7 tasks. You will have two days to complete each ritual and mini-task. However, the markings and the task rules are daily.

Task Rules:
1. You are not allowed to use the toilet unless it is to have a BM. Use a cup, your hand, the floor, or woods, whatever, but no toilet is allowed to use for peeing.
2. You must be naked to use the restroom
3. You will send me a thank you every morning via IM.
4. You are not allowed to orgasm or touch yourself sexually unless the dice permits it.

The Markings:
The first roll will determine the markings you will have on for the next two days. I expect you to mark yourself in front of the mirror and at least twice during the day spend five minutes reflecting on those markings.
1. I am a slut

2. I like my ass fucked

3. Use me

4. Nasty slut

5. Toilet slave

6. I wank too much

The Rituals:
The second roll of the day will determine the ritual for the day. It is to be followed to the letter – no exceptions. If you fail to do one at anytime during the day, you will roll the die the next day twice and follow both rituals, AND still do the one you missed. For example, you didn’t drink half your pee one time so the next day you will owe me a full day of pee drinking, roll again to add another punishment ritual, and roll a final time for the ritual you would have to do anyway for the day.

1. Every time you pee, drink at least half of it.

2. Edge a number of times equal to an extra die roll.

3. Cum a number of times equal to an extra die roll.

4. Every time you say no (or can't do, won't do, not now etc.), the next time you are alone, roll the 12-sided die and hit yourself in the balls that number of times. Make it hurt.

5. Do not wear underwear. Have your zipper open when you are outdoors.

6. Every time you have an erection, get an ice cube and make that cock small. We can't have subs going around horny!

Daily Mini-tasks:
You will use the 12-sided die to determine the mini-task for the day. If you can’t do a mini-task, for whatever lame reason, you will roll the 12-sided die two more times and those mini-tasks will be added to your list.

1. The little hole of you should be more willing to accept anyone entering. Therefore, plug yourself from the time you get up to the time you go to bed. Whenever you need to take it out for a bathroom break, keep it in your mouth. You can’t wipe it off before it goes in your mouth. Oh, and use a large plug, not some little wimpy one.

2. Another way to train the 'always available'-aspect is to get a lot of short encounters, uncleaned. Take your normal sized dildo and give me 2000 insertions, spread over 10 sessions of each 200, all at least 30 minutes apart. No enema before, but you can start whenever you want. After every session of 200, clean the dildo orally.

3. Just making sure you appreciate every part of your slave body as I do. Put 100 pegs on your body. Pull them off. You have five minutes to pull them all off. If you don’t get it done in those five minutes, you must restart this task again until you make the five-minute time.

4. I want 1500 spanks on your body, no more than 250 for each area of your body.

5. Four hours in the ball crusher, don't be a pussy, make it tight and make it hurt. The four hours can't be all at once and at least 15 minutes are required between each session.

6. You wanted to be always available for anyone that would care to fuck you. You need to make sure your ass hole is always clean, even without preparation. Take your normal sized dildo and give me 2500 insertions. After every 100 insertions, clean the dildo orally. No enema before, but you can start whenever you want. However, if you start you have to finish all 2500 without stopping, or start again. If you lose count, start over.

7. I know you would like a big cock in that ass of yours – better start preparing! Take your inflatable dildo and give me 1000 insertions. Inflate it after every 100. You’re not allowed to deflate it at all. Clean it orally.

8. Nothing beats a whole football team. Mmmm, big sexy bodies…sigh… Too bad we can't arrange the team to take care of you. However, to give you the feeling that you have been taken by football team, take your bubbly dildo and fuck it 2000 times wildly. Clean it orally.

9. Straight from the source... grin… Drink plenty of fluids and make sure your bladder is full – almost bursting. Insert your catheter and let it flow. Drink it completely while on your hands and knees. Oh, I know that’s easy for you… so, fill your ass with a large enema.

10. I like huge, dangling balls. This is how we are going to achieve that. Put only the topside of the ball crusher on. Hang half a gallon of water on it for half an hour.

11. Just to make sure that you eat healthy foods like fruits, and that you are not afraid of servicing my ass with your mouth, should we meet in the future – peel a banana and put it in your ass. Mush it real good with a dildo. Leave it there for 30 minutes. Push it out and eat it.

12. Let's make things spicy, just for the heck of it. Get a piece of ginger. Skin it and cut it into the shape of a small butt plug. Put it in your ass for half an hour. During that time, put a small piece that you cut off in your piss slit.

* - You can exchange once any of mini-tasks with the following: Nothing beats the real deal. Moreover, it is good exercise too. Get fucked by someone. Keep it safe and sane, and do not do anything stupid! If you want to use this wildcard task a second or third time, you should have two other people to fuck you.

It’s been a long time since we played, and I certainly can’t wait until we play again. Have fun with this task. Always be safe. Remember you are there… I am here… use your safe word if needed.

I expect updates accordingly. Use a journal to post your daily thoughts. I want a formal report at least ever five days and I want a full final report at the end of the task. You may post these as comments in my blog under the task. I also want them emailed. I would appreciate pictures as you can.

Know that you can always contact me via IM or email. Be safe and have fun my nasty one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like fun mistress nev if you read this please do a similar one for me I'm willing to do anything