Safety Disclaimer: Please Read

Please know, you are there, I am here.
I, in no way, take responsibility for your safety while you are doing one of my tasks.

You are responsible for yourself as an adult.

All tasks are to be done by those over 18 years of age only.

Copyright 2007. Permission must be granted before publishing any of my tasks in any manner. mistressnev@gmail.com

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Making It Right: A Punishment Task

You will do the following if you even expect me to be able to start believing in you again. You really have disappointed me, you tried to take me as a fool and I will not tolerate it. There may be more punishment tasks added. This task goes on until I am satisfied you have learned your lesson.

We are working on acceptance and not just enduring, and we will continue this, I will not change my plans because you decided to get an attitude, so be prepared for a rough time, I will push you like you have never been pushed. You may break and quit, that is your choice. However, if you quit, then you quit us, period. You tested me, now I will test you.

If you have any issues, you are allowed to express them, but be careful how you express them – this is your one warning. You will be safe at all times. You may stop a task if your safety is at risk, however, if you stop and I find it is without good reason, then I have the right to make you redo the punishment, and add to it.

Punishment Rules
• No orgasms are allowed, period, you don’t deserve them.

• You are not allowed to wear any plugs or play with any toys at anytime unless you are specifically told to.

• You will have your cock holder on until further notice. If it needs to be removed for cleaning, then you must ask me, if you don’t ask and I don’t give you permission, it doesn’t come off, no exceptions.

• You will put three pegs on your tongue and handwrite 65 times, “I am sorry I disappointed my Mistress. I will strive to do my best each time.” This will be done daily for 7 days. I want the sentences numbered, readable and pictures posted daily. You will write the date on each page at the top with a marker.

Some of these tasks you will not be able to start until you have been shopping, this I understand, but don't put it off too long.

Wearing Tommy
You will wear Tommy until further notice. If you have to have a BM, then Tommy may be removed, but he goes in your mouth while you do your business, he goes right back in after you are done. If you have to remove him for more lube, three pegs go on your tongue for 10 minutes.

Washing Away The Lies
You will take a rag, soap it up real good with soap, now, without twisting to release water, you will stuff this into your mouth for a period of 25 minutes. Of course, you are to be wearing your largest plug (Tommy). You will get the warming KY jelly and use that for lube, if you can’t find it, and then it’s no lube. Once you have done your 25 minutes with the washcloth in your mouth, you will remove your plug and clean it with your now cleaned mouth. The plug does not go in back in your ass. You will do this four times within the next three days, your choice how and when. You will post a picture with the washcloth in your mouth and you cleaning your plug. This is each time you do this punishment.

I Want To Make Your Ass Red
For seven days in a row, you will spank your ass 500 times. I expect them hard and swift, this isn’t for pleasure, remember each time you spank yourself, think of it as if it is me spanking you. To help you remember this, between each spanking aloud, you will count and say, I am sorry I lied Mistress. Once you have done your spankings, you will rub Icy Hot on your ass, there will be no other rubbings allowed. You must record this and send it to me daily. If I find you have not done this in an acceptable manner, then it will be redone, with double the spankings.

Learning Positions
You will type each of the positions from this site. Make sure to make it in male form with grammar. I also want pictures of each position. You will make a blog called Positions, each position will be an entry in the blog.

No comments: