Safety Disclaimer: Please Read

Please know, you are there, I am here.
I, in no way, take responsibility for your safety while you are doing one of my tasks.

You are responsible for yourself as an adult.

All tasks are to be done by those over 18 years of age only.

Copyright 2007. Permission must be granted before publishing any of my tasks in any manner. mistressnev@gmail.com

Thursday, November 8, 2007

For The Brave Boys IV

It seems the thought of tying cock and balls continue in my mind. I fantasize about different ways to tease my dear subs and this one has been cooking around in my brain for some time. Now it’s time to torture some more sexy subs!

You have to have completed my other Brave Boys tasks before you are allowed to do this one.

Item Needed:
Ginger root
1/8” rope of length to be determined, but +- 10 feet
Scissors
Nipple clamps
Timer
Something to spank your ass if required to do so
Clothespins if required
Ankle cuffs if you have them
Preparing Yourself For Your Mistress:
As I expect in all my Brave Boys tasks, kneel and get hard for me. Imagine me there instructing and watching you. I love a man to kneel and stroke for me! If you have pre cum dripping from you, it would please me if you licked it and clean up after yourself… no need to have a mess!

Now that you are nice and hard for me, set your timer for three minutes. Next I want you soft, you have three minutes to get soft. If you do not manage to get soft within the time limit, then spank each ass cheek 25 times and start over – hard, then three minutes to get soft. You will repeat this until you have learned how to control yourself within three minutes. If after five tries you cannot get soft, then for each minute over the three-minute time, you will have to put two clothespins on your tongue and kneel. For example, if it took you 5 minutes and 23 seconds to get soft, you would round that to three minutes with the clothespins on your tongue.
The Task:
You will tie your cock and balls per the instructions below. I want you to practice this step before the task because the fig is time-sensitive and needs to be done quickly.

Once your cock and balls are tied, I want you to insert the fig. The fig should have been prepared before hand. For more information about how to do this, read here.

Once you have the fig in you, I want you to step back from the door, pulling your cock as far as possible. Set the timer for 20 minutes and begin your task.

For the duration of the 20 minutes, I want you to dance and wiggle your hips for me, hump the air, pull your cock from the door as if I were the one pulling. Move your feet, work the rope on your poor cock and balls for me!

Once the twenty minutes are up, you may remove the roping or leave it on as you desire as well as the fig.

Get on your back, you may stroke yourself and make yourself hard if you are not already. I want you to cum for me. There isn’t a time limit, but be naughty, show me how much your poor balls and cock liked being tied for me and how hot your ass was from the ginger root.

After you have cum, take your time and enjoy the afterglow. Clean up, your choice how, but I know how I would make you! Can you do this for me, after all it has been three times you have tied your cock and balls for me I have expected this of you each time. If you haven’t done it so far, then I will be disappointed.

After you clean up, write your report.
Safety Notes
• All instructions must be followed and in order to ensure your safety.
• The rope must be at least 1/8 inch or it might cut into you.
• You need to have a pair of scissors close by in case you need to cut the rope, you will not want to be walking around looking for a pair, once you start.
• If at anytime the pain becomes to great or your poor balls or cock is feeling the wrong kind of pain, remove the ropes immediately.
Tying Them Up!
Step 1: Find the center of the rope.

Step 2: Separate each ball and loop the rope around each one twice. This will leave two long pieces of rope hanging from each ball.

Step 3: Take the dangling ends of the rope and tie to your ankles (you may use cuffs to attach the rope to). Make sure that the rope is pulled until there isn’t any slack. I want your balls to be pulled each time you move your feet.

Step 4: Cut the extra rope hanging from your ankles.

Step 5: Loop one of the extra pieces of rope around the head of your cock twice, and tie the other end to a doorknob or a piece of furniture that is sturdy. Now step back and let the rope pull your cock forward.
Your Report
Your report should include all the details and steps of your thoughts, feelings and actions during all the steps of the task. I also want to know how you cleaned up after yourself.
Your Time
You have seven days once you have accepted this task or I have granted you permission to perform this task.
I hope you enjoy, I know I will!
Mistress Nev

No comments: