Safety Disclaimer: Please Read

Please know, you are there, I am here.
I, in no way, take responsibility for your safety while you are doing one of my tasks.

You are responsible for yourself as an adult.

All tasks are to be done by those over 18 years of age only.

Copyright 2007. Permission must be granted before publishing any of my tasks in any manner. mistressnev@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Showing Off My Pets

I so love to show my pets off. For this task, you will be displayed for all to see. However, I want you to be mindful that I don’t want your face shown at all, just your sexy bodies! You will do the following self portraits and post them in the BDSM Library Forums. You should have a membership already, but if not, join!

Now for the poses..
1. Your hard cock, all ready for me.
2. You laying on your back, legs spread wide, your cock is to be hard and I expect to see that pretty asshole of yours!
3. Bent over, legs spread wide… show me those dangling balls!
4. At least 20 clothespins on your balls.
5. Your cock all tied up for me.
6. And finally, well for now, one picture that shows off your sexy body. Your choice in position and style.


You are to state that you are following a task for your Mistress and that if anyone has an idea for a picture, that is within your limits, then you will do the picture they suggest.

Good luck my pets!

No comments: