Safety Disclaimer: Please Read

Please know, you are there, I am here.
I, in no way, take responsibility for your safety while you are doing one of my tasks.

You are responsible for yourself as an adult.

All tasks are to be done by those over 18 years of age only.

Copyright 2007. Permission must be granted before publishing any of my tasks in any manner. mistressnev@gmail.com

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pain

The dictionary defines pain as
1. physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
2. a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body: a back pain.
3. mental or emotional suffering or torment: I am sorry my news causes you such pain.
4. laborious or careful efforts; assiduous care
5. Informal. an annoying or troublesome person or thing.
In our lives, we have many pains, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically.

In no less than 1000 words, give examples of how you have experienced pain in each of these aspects. How did it influence who you are now? How do you deal with pain? What is the difference between good and bad pain? Can emotional pain be good?

No comments: