Safety Disclaimer: Please Read

Please know, you are there, I am here.
I, in no way, take responsibility for your safety while you are doing one of my tasks.

You are responsible for yourself as an adult.

All tasks are to be done by those over 18 years of age only.

Copyright 2007. Permission must be granted before publishing any of my tasks in any manner. mistressnev@gmail.com

Thursday, November 8, 2007

For The Brave Boys III

Task Elements
Forced nudity
Forced masturbation
CBT
Nipple clamps/clothespins
Kneeling
Humiliation
Chores

What You Need
10 foot – 1/8-inch rope
scissors
Nipple clamps/clothespins
Timer

I love for a man to do things for me, including cleaning and vacuuming the floor. But you know me, I have to have my fun watching you! For the third in the Brave Boys Series, I want you to do a few chores around the house. And you may only do this task if you have completed the first two in the series.

Prepare Yourself
Kneel naked in a comfortable location with plenty of room. Now be naughty for me. Rub your cock until it is throbbing hard with pre-cum dripping from it. Bring yourself close to the edge of orgasm, but hold back!

Now that I have you nice and excited, get control of yourself and get soft. You know that at any given time, this is what Mistress might expect of you, and for now, that is what I expect.

The Task
Take the rope and follow the instructions, tying your cock and balls.

Now it’s time to get busy. I want you to vacuum or mop the floor, you are not allowed to sit at all during the thirty minutes, you must be moving constantly. Put the dishes up from the dishwasher (but you are not allowed to stand and wash dishes, you must be moving), take the trash out, but move around and do chores.

If the rope falls from your mouth, you must add a two clothespins to you body each time you drop the rope, your choice where. They can not be removed until after the thirty minutes are up.

Once the thirty minutes are up, you may remove the roping or leave it on as you desire.

On your back, you may stroke yourself and make yourself hard if you are not already. I want you to cum for me. There isn’t a time limit, but be naughty, show me how much your poor balls and cock liked being tied for me.

After you have cum, take your time and enjoy the afterglow. Clean up, your choice how, but I know how I would make you! Then write your report.

Safety Notes
• All instructions must be followed and in order to ensure your safety.
• The rope must be at least 1/8 inch or it might cut into you.
• You need to have a pair of scissors close by in case you need to cut the rope, you will not want to be walking around looking for a pair, once you start.
• If at anytime the pain becomes to great or your poor balls or cock is feeling the wrong kind of pain, remove the ropes immediately.

Tying Them Up!
Step 1: Find the center of the rope.

Step 2: Separate each ball and loop the rope around each one twice. This will leave two long pieces of rope hanging from each ball.

Step 3: Taking the dangling ends of the rope and tie to your first two toes (starting with your big toe.) The knot is to go at the bottom of the toes, next to the floor. So the right ball is tied to your right big toes and the one beside it, and your left to your left toes.

Step 4: Cut the extra rope hanging from your toes.

Step 5: Loop one of the extra piece of rope around the head of your cock twice, and put the other end in your mouth.

Your Report
Your report should include all the details and steps of your thoughts, feelings, and actions during all the steps of the task. What chores did you do? Did you take the easy road and go light on your chores? I also want to know how you cleaned up after yourself.

Your Time
You have seven days once you have accepted this task or I have granted you permission to perform this task.

I hope you enjoy, I know I will!
Mistress Nev

No comments: