Safety Disclaimer: Please Read

Please know, you are there, I am here.
I, in no way, take responsibility for your safety while you are doing one of my tasks.

You are responsible for yourself as an adult.

All tasks are to be done by those over 18 years of age only.

Copyright 2007. Permission must be granted before publishing any of my tasks in any manner. mistressnev@gmail.com

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Using Your Toys

For the next few days, you will be mine, to play with, tease and torment, as I desire. This task will take several days to complete. The time is up to you, but as long as the task is in effect (until you post your comment), you will be required to follow all the rules.

Of course, I have a few task rules that must be followed:
1. I own your orgasms, so no orgasms until the end of the task or a mini task requires one of you.
2. Each time you cum, you will lick it up.
3. You will sit to pee at all times.
4. You will not be allowed to use contractions.
5. You are only allowed to use the restroom on odd hours of the day. Each time you pee, your shirt must be off.
6. I want you to wear your plug for 30 hours straight. You may remove it to use the restroom, but it must go right back in.
7. I want you to wear a metal cock ring for 10 hours. This may be split up as needed and please be careful and watch your circulation.
In addition, we have a few task rituals:
1. You will give me at least two edges a day.
2. You will have slut written on your body at all times.
3. You will kneel daily for 10 minutes, thinking of this task and your submission
The Task Begins: You may do these in any order
• One day will be set aside for anal play.
You will begin by giving yourself an enema. I want you to hold it in until you are able to orgasm. You must wait until you are completely filled before you are allowed to touch yourself. Once you have orgasmed, you may release the enema. However, once you have done your enema, slip the dildo in your ass and hop in the shower. You are to keep the dildo in your ass while you shower…squeeze that ass tight! Each time it falls, you own me 50 insertions, that means in – out is one, in - out two.

Once out of the shower, plug your ass and place a crotch rope on. You will be like this throughout the day. The plug for this day does not count for the hours you are required to be plugged. Every two hours for ten hours, you will remove the plug and crotch rope and you will fuck your ass for at least 15 minutes with a dildo. I want it hard and fast with the fucking, not slow… do it as if I am giving it to you!

Once you have completed all five sessions, there is one last part. I want you to see how many ice cubes you can get in your ass. I want you to stuff them in, I expect at least seven, if it’s less, you will continue this part of the task until you get all seven. Once all seven are in your ass, then you will gag and blindfold yourself, then orgasm at least twice. Once you have orgasmed twice, then you may release the ice/water.
• One day is CBT:
To begin with, I want you to place your cock on a hard surface and using a belt, spank your cock 25 times.

Next, prepare yourself with the rope bondage that is in BBI. You will do the following activities while wearing the bondage and naked. Please be careful and watch for circulation. You may do these in any order
• Vacuum the house
• Clean the bathroom, sink, toilet, shower, and floor
• Take a shower, tie the ends of the rope to the showerhead
To continue with the CBT, I want you to place as many clothespins on your cock and balls as possible. You will then find a way to remove them, hands are not allowed.

Once you have done this, you will back up on your dildo and fucking your ass, give me one orgasm. You will use toothpaste and wet it with water on your cock and use that to help you stroke.
The final part will be teasing day.
Take your clothespins and use them on your nipples for fifteen minutes. You will do this every hour for ten hours.

Construct a body harness and wear it during the ten hours. Every two hours, you will do one of the following, they may not be repeated:
• Cuffs on wrists and give me five edges.
• Get some cooking oil, and mix with some lube, stick in microwave to warm. Test before doing the next part, I want it warm to the touch, but not hot enough to burn. Then smear this over your cock, cover your cock in saran wrap and begin wanking, give me four edges.
• Place the dildo in your mouth and give me three edges.
• Put your clamps on your nipples and give me two edges.
• Using a candle, drip wax all over your chest, cock and balls, then give me one edge. (This will be messy, so have a towel under you then you can put the candle bits from the towel in the trash or shake it outside.) This will also get on the harness, which is what I want.
Once you have done all these, you will be creative, and bind yourself as much as you safely can. This is body, hands, fingers, balls, all of it. Once you are in bondage, you must orgasm at least twice, try for three times, but you have to stay in position and the bondage for 30 minutes, so time your orgasms accordingly.

Good luck and have fun!

No comments: