Safety Disclaimer: Please Read

Please know, you are there, I am here.
I, in no way, take responsibility for your safety while you are doing one of my tasks.

You are responsible for yourself as an adult.

All tasks are to be done by those over 18 years of age only.

Copyright 2007. Permission must be granted before publishing any of my tasks in any manner. mistressnev@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Humbled Sissy

The thought of you bent over, in your humbler, balls stretched back, far, real far…. does wonders for me. However, the thought of this, plus you in stockings, your sexy black dress, wig, makeup, your new large plug up your ass, and you sucking on your penis gag, does even more for me!

Now, I know you like to please me, so for this task, you will do all of the above! Oh, I know you will have fun won’t you?

So, prepare yourself like a good sissy would, dress real pretty for me, I want the reddest lipstick, the sluttiest makeup, and I hope you’ve been taking care of the wig! However, I understand how hard it is to get into the mood, so right before you get ready, you need a good fucking. Fuck that pussy ass for me – go on, hard, fast… loosen it up! No touching that little clit of yours! Do this for a good 15 minutes.

Now, get ready with the plug up your ass. Once you are all pretty, lets place the humbler on you. Make it tight, pull them balls as I would, and you know how that would be! Now you look good for me… but there is something missing…. Let’s see, what could it be? Oh, Oh, I know, your ass needs to be red, I mean really red. Let’s spank that ass of yours a good 300 times. I want it as red as that slutty red lipstick!

Once your ass is red, the last thing we need to do in put that penis gag in your mouth, after all, a good sissy slut always has a cock in her mouth. Now, don’t you look pretty!

Of course, it would be easy for you to just relax now and enjoy your slutty self, but you know me, I work my sluts. Therefore, while you are all slutty for me, you will do the following (and in this order):
a. Write a thank you note to me, thanking me for allowing you to do this. It has to be at least 200 words.
b. Look up 10 sissy pictures for me, yes, I want them posted. I also want the links where you got them.
c. Kneel for me, head down, with ass in air. Do this for 20 minutes.
d. Remove the gag and do an audio for me, read your thank you note to me.

Once you have completed the above, you may then remove the humbler, but stay dressed and plugged!

Now, I want you to do a sexy strip tease for me. Take if all off slowly – just like the good slut you are. Leave the wig on! Once you have finished your striptease, lay on your back, put your legs up (you may put them on the bed or chair) but I want them up and spread wide, then wank until you cum! Once you have cum, write your final report, then and only then may you clean the cum off you.

Of course, you will send me your audio, thank you note, pictures. I would love a picture of you, but understand you are limited right now in that area, so make sure you give me descriptive details about how you looked. Tell me your thoughts, feelings and actions.

Good luck my humbled slutty one!

No comments: