Safety Disclaimer: Please Read

Please know, you are there, I am here.
I, in no way, take responsibility for your safety while you are doing one of my tasks.

You are responsible for yourself as an adult.

All tasks are to be done by those over 18 years of age only.

Copyright 2007. Permission must be granted before publishing any of my tasks in any manner. mistressnev@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Diaper Training I

Well, well, we begin our diaper training! I know you are hesitant to do this, but no worries my dear, we will work up to making sure you are nice and comfortable with wearing diapers – or at least I am nice and comfortable with you wearing diapers!

To begin with, you will try on a diaper. I know you bought diapers that were too small, so use duck tape to make sure they stay up and on you. Post a picture of you in the diaper. For this session, you must keep your diaper on for three hours. You are not allowed to take it off, for any reason. If you have to go somewhere or someone stops by, well, put on some pants dear, we don’t want them to see you in a diaper!

During the three hours, I expect you to drink a lot, I don’t have to tell you how much, as I know you won’t disappoint me! Once the three hours are up, then you may remove the diaper AFTER they have been peed in! If you pee in them before the three hours, too bad, they stay on for a total of three hours, pissed in diapers or not!

Of course, I want a report and pictures, you know what I expect, don’t disappoint me!

Oh, this is going to be soooo fun – don’t you think my diapered slut?

2 comments:

mickey said...

Wearing my diapers now! They itch and are making me want to touch myself

BulkyBottomBubba said...

I wore 3 diapers and 2 doubles for 3hrs while drinkin a gallon of hawain punch Mistress. Thank you for the task Mistress.